Saturday, March 25, 2017

Watch 16 movies filmed at the Riverview Hospital (Bucket List #5)

Finished the 4th movie shot at Riverview Hospital. This one was a real stinker. But it's the first time I've made it all the way through an Indian movie. Thanks must go to all the Vancouver locations used.  I killed a lot of the time trying to figure out the locations. And there was a lot of time to kill: this epic of juvenile stupidity lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes!
 
Finished a 3rd movie shot at Riverview Hospital. It turns out that the Wikipedia list is not complete. In fact, the IMDB list is quite different from the Wikipedia list. So, since there is no complete list, I'll just watch 16 of them.
This one was "Hector And The Search For Happiness". Christopher Plummer's scenes were shot at Riverview Hospital and at UBC.
 
Finished the 2nd movie filmed at Riverview Hospital: Grave Encounters. This is a piece of crap patterned after the utterly useless Blair Witch Project. This is going to be a tough bucket list to complete. Why? The list contains a Grave Encounters 2!

Finished watching "Case 39". Embarrasing. The plot is idiotic and I know I'm being manipulated but I fall for it anyway. Don't know what scenes were from Riverview Hospital. The opening "drive home" scene though is along Hastings by Kootenay Loop.


I've often walked through the Riverview Hospital grounds. Now, it's time to see the movies made there. I've already seen Happy Gilmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment