Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day #22,847

Walk km 16,980-16,991: Semiahmoo Trail and Sunnyside Acres Urban Forest

Book #501: Atomic Cover-Up (2011, Greg Mitchell)

Story of the film that was shot at Hiroshima and Nagasaka after the A-Bomb and how the US government confiscated it amd made it "top secret" so that no one could see it. Straightforward account.
Amazed by the number of typos. Why didn't anyone proofread this?

Movie #2510: Life Itself (2014, Steve James)

Like the movie yesterday about Luis Tiant, it's hard to tell if it's any good. Because I watched Siskel & Ebert back in the day, I have reason to want to know more about Roger Ebert's life. Would that be true of someone who had never heard of him? Don't know but I do know that I enjoyed it. I'll wait for Roger's review.

No comments:

Post a Comment