Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day #22,582

Walk km 14,970-14,971: to T&T

Movie #2364: Colossus Of New York (Eugene Lourie, 1958)

What a wonderful looking print from VIOOZ.
Unfortunately, it's a mad scientist movie and that's a genre I'm not much fond of. This one is no different. Pretty bad.

Movie #2365: Beavis & Butthead Do America (1996, Mike Judge)

Sometimes you just feel like watching a movie that someone else has seen instead of wall-to-wall obscurities. I think a lot of people have seen this movie. And even those who haven't, have seen the TV show.
And unlike "Colossus Of New York" which is in a genre that I don't like (mad scientist) this one is in a genre that I do like (road movie).
In this one, Beavis and Butthead head off across America to get their TV back. I won't spoil the ending.
A fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment