Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day #22,813

Walk km 16,753-16,757: running errands

Movie #2495: No Clue (2013, Carl Bessai)

Well, that was fun. No, not the movie - that sucked. It was a great 90 minutes of spot that location.
The movie was shot in Vancouver so I got to see where all the scenes were shot. One of the longer scenes was set in the Patricia Hotel which is the hotel I stayed in the first time I came to Vancouver. I wonder why the hotel would agree to let them shoot there when the lead character makes all kind of disparaging remarks about the place? Probably because they knew it would be a pile of crap and nobody would ever see it. Ya, that was probably what they thought and they were almost right. I saw it. But then, they already have my money - $115 for a week.
BTW, this has a 7.3 rating on IMDB. Everybody who worked on this thing must have given it a 10. It was probably in their contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment