Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day #21,431

Walk km 2646-2655: Smithe/Expo/Nelson/Cooperage/Smithe Mews/sea walk/Market Hill/Moberly/park/7th/Granville/Granville bridge/Howe/Smithe/Thurlow/Robson/Thurlow

Song Of The Day: I Forgot To Be Your Lover
I'm back from vacation and since I'm addicted to the internet, I've been browsing through some of my favourite sites that I haven't seen in a while. One of the best music sites is Soul Sides. I'm downloaded a lot of good music from eMusic based on Soul Sides recommendations. Here's a song that wasn't featured on the site but would fit in perfectly on it.
The original was by William Bell. I used to have the Paulette Reaves on vinyl. The other three versions are new to me and all are available on eMusic.
My fave: The Pitifuls.

No comments:

Post a Comment