Friday, April 17, 2009

Day #21,304

Today's Walk: Meetup Walking group from Science World to English Bay (and return)

Today's Movie: The Edukators(2004, Hans Weingartner)

What was this all about? Idealistic protesters turn out to be a bunch of jerks. The rich dude who claims that he once was idealistic is just a jerk too. So?
I guess they thought they could make a few bucks.

Today's Movie #2: Nancy Drew, Reporter (1939, William Clemens)

It's been awhile since I've watched a kid's picture. This was on the same DVD as yesterday's Borderline so I thought I'd give it a try. It's no great shakes but a pleasant 68 minutes with a bunch of kids who must live somewhere near Beaver Cleaver's place. I wonder if that place ever existed?

Today's Tune: Surfer Girl
Surfer Girl may not be my favourite Beach Boys tune but I just love Dave Alvin's cover version.

No comments:

Post a Comment