Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day #21,458

Walk km 2851-2856: UO Superstore to the corner of Raja Laut & Sultan Ismail (and return)

just a facade
aprox km 2852 Jalan Taunku Abdul Rahman


me
aprox km 2852 (how can someone have such a large stomach after walking 2852 km?) Jalan Raja Laut

Movie #1083: A Frightful School Horror(Makato Yamaguchi, 2001)

This is one of those movies I like to watch to the end just so I can say that I did it: I watched the world's worst movie all the way through. This is some home movie type filming with a 10 second loop of "scary music" repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over........
Unfortunately the DVD crashed and I never got to the end but it doesn't matter - there wasn't going to be an ending to this one because there was no plot.

1 comment:

  1. The stomach actually looks smaller than the one I remember seeing last. Don't forget, it's not just the number of kms walked, it's also the amount of ice cream consumed.

    ReplyDelete