Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day #21,399

Walk km 2474-2483: Science World to Burrard Bridge(south side) and from Burrard Bridge to Science World(north side) (with Meetup group)

Karen, Sarah & Glenn (meetup group)
aprox km 2478 sea walk

Movie #1040: Undercover Man (1949, Joseph H Lewis)

Another feds vs the mob drama. Very well done here especially the street scenes. I think I would have liked this a lot more if I hadn't already seen so many movies with the same plot.

Today's Tune: Sea Of Heartbreak
I kinda think I've done this one before. But, nevermind, it's worth a second listen. Orginally recorded by Don Gibson in the early 60s. Given the mersey beat treatment in the 60s by The Searchers and included on one of Johnny Cash's last CDs. Handsome Ned supplies the Canadian content.


No comments:

Post a Comment