Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day #21,400

Walk km 2483-2489: Todd/Euclid/Earles/45th/Vivian/Ancaster/Harrison/64th
Walk km 2489-2496: Adanac/Boundary/Lougheed/Rupert

a sunny day in Suburbia
aprox km 2486 Vivian near 57th

Today's Tune: Bad To Me
While going for today's walk, I had a tune stuck in my head that I just couldn't get rid of. Now I know how to get rid of it: I'll pass it along to you. The tune was "Bad To Me". It was written by Lennon/McCartney for fellow Liverpulian Billy J Kramer. Of course I'd need a second version so it was off to eMusic to have a look around. They had one by "Rubberband". This wouldn't be Denmark's "The Rubber Band" would it? The guys who did the fab Christmas CD "Beatmas" in 1984? Yup, it was. At least the band name is the same - it's seems there's been a lot of personnel changes in the band between 1984 and 2005 when "Bad To Me" was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment